Saturday, December 11, 2010

19 Weeks

So...I had another ultrasound this week. The doctor just wanted to check out some stuff and make sure everything was in good working order. Well, my doctor got quite a show. Waylon decided he wanted to flash her every chance he got. It was quite humorous and we both had a good laugh over it. Luckily, she was able to get a pretty awesome shot of Waylon's cute, little foot. Today, I'm taking Waylon to his very first Broadway musical: Rock of Ages. I can't wait! It's a musical with nothing but 80's rock!!!!! The hubby got me tickets for my birthday and my friend Charlene and I are going. Then we're meeting up with a few lady friends afterwards for dinner. So here I am all dressed up and ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, cute pregnant belly. On my 20 week scan, where we found out the sex, there was no guesses which we were going to have. I don't have any experience of interpreting scans but I could tell straight away we were going to have a boy :)

    ReplyDelete