Monday, December 6, 2010

Waylon

Since I'm incredibly impatient, I couldn't wait until January at my doctor's appointment to find out the sex of the little nugget growing inside of me. So, I set up an appointment with my local 3D/4D ultrasound office. Armed with my posse of family and friends, I walked into the room crossing my fingers that the little one would cooperate and show the goods.

He didn't disappoint me.

As soon as she put that thing on my gel covered belly, it was out for all the world to see, "Oh! Did you see that? It's a boy! It's sticking straight up!" Go figure. The room filled with laughter and screams. Next...everyone was on their cell phones informing EVERYONE of the news.

It's a little boy. His name is Waylon Mark. Waylon, after the legendary, badass country singer, Waylon Jennings. And Mark after two great men in my husband's life: Mark Chatfield, guitarist for Bob Seger, and Mark Farley, my husband's stepdad.


2 comments:

  1. That is fabulous news Christine! I am so happy that the pregnancy is going well and that you were able to find out that it is going to be a boy. Congratulations my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. What a mighty name for your lil rocker. Hope rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete