Monday, December 27, 2010

21 Weeks

So the first time I felt the little Waylon move was at 18 weeks, right after I had my 4D ultrasound that determined he was a boy. Gradually, the movements have been getting more and more frequent. A couple of weeks ago, he gave me a good ol' kick that made me jump! It's the most insane feeling in the world. I don't even know how to describe it...it's just amazing. I look forward to those movements each day. Unfortunately, I think it's still a little too early for them to be regular, so they're very sporadic and surprise me throughout my day.

This past weekend was Christmas. Oh my! Waylon is already spoiled and he's not even here yet! My friend Jessica got him a Rolling Stones onesie and a Rolling Stones lullaby CD. My friend Amy got him some onesies, some cute little shoes and a book. My brother's girlfriend got him some rad zombie onesies. Greg's family got him some onsesies, bibs and picture frames. But Greg's Mom got Waylon the most amazing gift. She had a little rocking chair when she was a kid, which eventually became Greg's rocking chair when he was a kid. Well, Grandma Cindy found it in the attic and customized it just for Waylon! How cool is that???? Plus, she found some of Greg's baby clothes (super sweet glitter iron-on T's from the 80's!) and gave those to Waylon, too!

The super cool thing is, our friends Josh and Jenelle have a daughter named Guinevere. This year for Christmas, Guinevere also got a rocking chair that belonged to her Grandma and Jenelle! Also, Greg (AKA: Uncle Chops) customized a Radio Flyer wagon just for Guinevere! It got a new paint job with pink scallops on both sides and silver pinstripes around it. It also got some big, go-kart wheels! And I sewed leopard print padding for the inside.

And check out sweet, little Guinevere hanging out in her new wagon!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year to you all! I know it's going to be a great 2011!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you guys! Happy New Year to you guys as well! Tell Waylon hello from NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I loved being pregnant over the holidays - what fun! You're halfway there - yay! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and have a wonderful new year! :-)

    ReplyDelete